Would you pay $2.50 to double sustainable energy’s share of the global energy market, reduce carbon dioxide emissions 8.6 gigatonnes (Gt), and create 900,000 new net jobs in the energy sector by 2030?
- Climate Victory
- Greenwood Energy
- World Resources Institute (WRI)
- Advanced Biofuels Association (ABFA)
- Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA)
Silvio is an unusual talent. He is quite adept at combining his deep sense of strategy with an understanding of modern communications tools and technologies. He's also easy to work with - he will meet your budget and exceed your expectations. We had a tricky timeline and had to do a lot of juggling to make our production schedule work; Silvio adjusted on the fly and kept his cool through the whole process.
Matt Lewis, Director of Communications
Center for the Next Generation
- RT @nelderini: East Hampton, NY going 100% renewable, hopefully w/ first offshore wind farm in US, sez @Go100PercentRE http://t.co/sq98eYog… about 12 minutes ago from TweetDeck
- RT @simondonner: Yes, that says trillion http://t.co/2BWjXGbHRA 63 trillion gallons of groundwater lost in western drought about 2 hours ago from TweetDeck
- RT @Adam_S_James: Here’s Why SolarCity Will Move into Mexico : Greentech Media http://t.co/9HriwRUNjU via @greentechmedia about 2 hours ago from TweetDeck
- RT @greenlancer: US will be world’s largest solar market by 2016, says Jigar Shah - PV-Tech http://t.co/LKJMBeHnRp @JigarShahDC about 2 hours ago from TweetDeck
- RT @PVSolarReport: Adams County, #Colorado, is 1st in nation to be powered by community #solar gardens http://t.co/gJB7b1gA9G about 2 hours ago from TweetDeck